Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I missed Tips Tuesday

So I missed Tuesday as I was going to begin writing this blog yesterday and it passed so quickly. Here I will talk about pageant things, fashion, and stuff about me. Hopefully the people who click will enjoy! 

My tips Tuesday is strictly for my pageant mammas! This is THE simple rule number one of signing up for a pageant: READ THE PAPERWORK / APPLICATION PACKET. This is the first rule. The rules tell you everything you should need to know. What if they don't? Ask the Director. The Director made the rules so she (maybe e) will be able to explain better. Ask questions after you read the paperwork. In my pageant information, I try to tell you everything up front to leave no room for questions. I do a lot of training so I understand how important it is to be able to give clear directions.

So what's in this packet? Rules. Guidelines. Attire Info. Theme Info. Categories. Prizes. Cost. Ages. Registration form. Etc. etc. etc.

If you have questions, ask! Some people are at different levels in their pageant experience so as a Director, we want you to understand every detail.

I wish you luck at the next pageant you compete at and hope it's what you expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment